- A very Lost Prophet: Welsh rock singer Ian Watkins (36) has pleaded guilty to 14 offences, including the attempt to rape a baby. He will be sentenced on December 18th.
- Aungier Street robbery: It will be a gold Christmas for some as armed robbers got away with between €15,000 and €20,000 of jewelry from an inner-city jewelers.
- Don’t dream of a White Christmas: Infamous weather forecaster Ken Ring, who successfully predicted our July heat-wave, reckons there will be no snow to come on December 25th.
- The end is nigh for the Junior Cert: Ruairí Quinn defends decision to change the junior cert cycle, which a survey claims 50 schools are not equipped to cope with.
- Muslim hate-mail: The Minister for Justice, Alan Shatter has condemned hate mail sent to the Dublin Mosque, who said the letter “will not shake our belief in God”.